Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Illamasqua Raindrops swatches and review

Today I have what I think is a special polish, Illamasqua Raindrops! I know it was very popular in the nail polish community when it was first released a few years ago, but it was LE and hard to find.. Now Illamasqua has brought it back!! I can see why so many people love it. Its is beautiful, subtle and unique.


I would say this is a blue toned gray with small silver/white glass fleck. It is sheer but buildable without any issues, I used 3 coats to get full opacity, the formula was awesome there was no streaking or tugging at the cuticle when I added the next coat and it didn't get thick and gooey after 3 coats.




The only problem is that its only available on the Illamasqua website and the shipping is rather expensive coming from the UK, I bought this in a group buy to save on shipping and I paid about $20 USD, but I think this is very very much worth the 20 dollars, I also bought the LE Pink Raindrops and I should be getting that in a few weeks so keep your eyes open!

So what do you think, are you planning on picking this up? Let me know if you have any questions :)

xx M 




No comments:

Post a Comment