Friday, March 22, 2013

NOTD: Opi Rumples Wiggins and Girly Bits Hocus Pocus

 So the other day was the Enchanted Polish restock, and when I seen I love you Lilac I knew it had to be mine, but alas I did not get it :( I did get others though, but not that one! So the next day I was thinking to myself I must try and recreate this look, so this was my best go. Opi Rumples Wiggins and Girly Bits Hocus Pocus on top.





The top two where taken in direct sunlight and the bottom one was in the shade, I think I got the look I wanted, is an exact dupe? not really but its the same look. Does that mean I wont buy the Enchanted if I can? Nope! I totally plan it it hahah!

Check out the Enchanted polish here

1 comment:

  1. They look amazing, would love this on my toes. Really good combination

    Over on my blog I am giving away a Real Techniques brush set, YSL lippy and Barry M Nail varnishes

    http://www.milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete